Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Bliss

Happy over the hump day!

This morning, I made a yummy smoothie...I'll call it "Chunky Monkey!" It had non-fat milk, ice, low-fat chocolate syrup, natty pb, and half a banana. I at the other half of the banana while I was doing my makeup (it was a rather hard task).




On my way to work, I had a YUMMY Clif Kids Twisted Fruit in the strawberry flavor. It was fabulous! I think I may even like it a *little* better than the sour apple!



For my mid-morning snackie...I had Oikos yogurt with Honey on the bottom. Love this stuff!



We won't discuss what I had for lunch...it was terrible for me! I was with my BFF though, so that's all that matters!


The fiance decided he wanted to make dinner tonight (with my help). So we had yummy chicken breasts that we marinated in Italian dressing, salt and pepper. I LOVE these new pans! We also had sides of corn, mashed potatoes, and wine. Yummmmmmmm.





I'm so full...I must have eaten *most* of the right things today!

No comments: