Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Snack Attack!

After reading some lovely food blogs, I decided to do a few reviews of my own!
I took pictures of each of these yummy snacks, but my camera cord won't work with my computer at my desk. Humph. So, I've resorted to the stock photos...hopefully I can replace them with my own pics once I get home...



On my way to work this morning, I had a Clif Kid Twisted Fruit in the Sour Apple flavor. It was SO yummy. I can't believe these little guys have one whole serving of fruit! Perfect for kids (or those who have kid-like appetities).

Fairly simple ingredient list as well...

Ingredients: Organic Apple Puree, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Flavor, Pectin.

For my snack, I had my first greek yogurt! OMG. It is SOOOOOO good! I picked up Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt with honey mixed in. I. loved. it. It is full of protein, so it kept me full for a REALLY long time. I want to try the blueberry flavor next!



Finally...for my mid-afternoon snack, I picked up a Cashew Cookie Larabar. I have a few friends that eat these and then I've read some rave reviews on blogs.



I'll be reviewing the Larabar later!

No comments: