Saturday, August 23, 2008

Food Bloggie

With my recent ab exercises, I thought it would be beneficial to keep a food blog of my daily eats. I'll continue to post fun pics, book reviews, and the like.

Some of my eats from today...

Pretzel Crisps and Laughing Cow cheese! Such a wonderful and light combination. The calorie content in both of these are crazy low!



Horizon Strawberry Milk. I seriously love organic milk! Horizon makes great flavors. Both the chocolate and vanilla are equally scrumptious!



My mom and I made these amazing low-cal smoothies. They have FF milk, a 100 calorie oreo pack, a spoonfull of peanut butter, and some low-fat whipped cream on top. Yum!




Back to working on my Health Communications & Marketing paper. I may squeeze in a little time to read Queen of Babble In the Big City before bed...

No comments: