Monday, June 23, 2008

Time for play...

Today was one of the best Mondays I've had in...oh, about a year! It started off by going to breakfast with my dad at Panera. I have a new obsession for their carmel lattes (served over ice). Yum.



I seriously love coffee drinks. It's a fantastic way to get me moving!

I also went and met with some people about Avon. I've begun carrying some of my items that I've purchased in bulk (great deals or representative specials) and selling them out of a little basket. People LOVE it. I bring them to offices, daycares, and even churches. The ladies get to search through the basket and purchase the things they want on the spot. It's been a great way to meet new people, gain new customers, and earn some extra cash! :) I LOVE making money.

I finished my PR paper today...always a joy (seriously). I love grad school just about as much as I love anything else (not including people). The IMC program has made me feel like my knowledge is really WORTH something and not just a piece of paper. The work is challenging at times...but it makes me think. Plus, I love researching brands and learning about effective practices.

For dinner, I made an amazing dish with cheese tortellini and Vodka sauce from TJs. I love Trader Joes! Wow...we need one in Morgantown ASAP. The students would go bonkers over it. I can't wait for Tom to try it when he stops by later.

No comments: